Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Jessica! My Number One makes the endless amount of worksheets + class material I create possible + pretty + error-free.
- Your sweet replies to this week's lesson! So many Thank Yous, made my whole week.
- A great conversation with Mei, which you'll hear on the podcast in 2 weeks.
- Patience when my classroom stopped working for an entire day. I very nearly lost my head. And then I didn't. So I'm grateful for that tiny bit of progress accepting Things I Can't Control.
- These 10 tips from Kari Chapin, on starting your handmade business is great. And check it out: You can take a three day class on starting your crafty biz, for free!
- Not seeing my updates on Facebook? Stacey explain why here. You can follow my updates here (be sure to click: Get notifications, under the “Like” dropdown!)
- Taco Lasagna from Bake and Destroy
- Spaghetti and the amazing tempeh meatballs from Isa Does It!
- STRAWBERRIES on everything.
What adventures did you have this week?