Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- The support and generosity of the Starship Captains. They've been blowing my mind with their vulnerability and kindness to each other this week.
- $2 tulips
- Finishing + filing my taxes!
- Flowering trees! Every corner brings a new smile.
- “The good things in life..are often the direct result of very slow, deeply unglamorous work.” –Sarah Von Bargen
- This case study of Jimmy Beans Wool in the New York Times.
- This is a great way to handle people using your photos (and it improves your SEO!)
- I love that Abby is sharing her actual sales numbers (and expenses) in this quarterly review.
I'm listening to:
- These gluten-free, vegan, protein-rich cookies are actually super tasty!
- Manicotti! Cheese-stuffed manicotti was the first special meal I made for Jay and for years it was our anniversary dinner. Since going vegan I kinda forgot about it. But this recipe brought it back!
I'm teaching locally:
- I'll be leading Pay Yourself next Wednesday, at Mayland Community College's Small Business Center. You can register here (scroll down).
In case you missed it:
My website's getting a spring cleaning this weekend! It may be offline for around 24 hours from Saturday afternoon – Sunday. So don't fret! We'll be back on Monday with a new site, a new shop and a brand new class! (Sign up here to be the first to know!)