I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list in the comments and find all the posts here.
What I read
- The Magic of Thinking Big, by David Schwartz – Recommended a LOT on several podcasts. I enjoyed bits of it, but it's very 70s-self-help-business-y. That said, if you're not turned off by that style book, I loved it.
- Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell – With all my travel, teaching and house-unpacking in February, I ended up mostly reading novels this month. My brain needed a break from all the strategic thinking it was doing. I particularly adore Rainbow Rowell and I loved both of hers that I read this month.
- Attachments, by Rainbow Rowell
- Fates and Furies, by Laura Groff
What I’m reading
- Presence, by Amy Cuddy
- The Introvert Entrepreneur, by Beth Buelow
- Will it Fly, by Pat Flynn (free on Kindle Unlimited for now!)
What I read last March.
And in March 2014.
What are you reading?