Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Warm weather!
- I saw the first of the Spring daffodils and it's really the best news all week.
- Total writing flow. I wrote over 3.5K words on Monday and 5.5k on Wednesday and whoa, does it feel good.
- How to pay the bills, by Austin Kleon (This is exactly why I created Pay Yourself!)
- Women who run their own business are happier! Duh! (Note that you get happier the longer you do it, according to the study)
- Starship Captain and artist Christie Minchew made a 3D version of her Map! Love it!
In case you missed it:
- I'm teaching at Craftcation in just two weeks! YAY! If you're in SoCal, please join me! (Or at the very least, let's have a coffee! Drop me a note here.)
- Think you need to worry about “managing your time”? You don't.
- Not sure where to start with keeping track of your business numbers? Start here.
- The Starship will open for only 5 days this quarter. Sign up here to be the first to find out.