I am so grateful for…
- A lovely weekend with my mom
- The opportunity to use my doable-plan-creating superpowers for two dear friends, and being witness to the resulting awesomeness they've crafted.
- The return of my quilt-making mojo. (I started this quilt. I am officially a Cat Lady.)
- Dude. The thank you emails from Pay Yourself students, and their epiphanies in the discussion space are THRILLING. And humbling. I've had other teachers/superstars email me to say their students are telling them how much they love it. I was proud of this material, but I am so much more fulfilled knowing that it's being applied and is useful. My heart has grown three times.
I can't say enough how overwhelmingly grateful I am to be doing this work + to be helping gorgeous, generous business ladies rock their own art. Group hug!
- The Introvert's Guide to Marketing: “Don't let your introversion be your excuse.”
- Create Shareable Images (When people ask me how to use Pinterest for their business, this is what I tell them. Forget pinning, make your work pin-able.)
- Improve Customer Engagement. Stacey is a genius. Read this and start applying it, yo.
Listen to this:
- Stacey + I join Abby to talk about our favorite marketing tools on the While She Naps podcast.
What were your adventures this week?