You'll not only have access to membership prices all year but a support system and community of oil enthusiasts to help guide you on your journey to using oils!
- Decide on which kit you want (I recommend the Natural Solutions Kit, as it has every oil I talked about today and you get a diffuser and save $220!). You can see all the kits in this PDF, if you're in the states. Europeans, look here.
- TO ORDER: Click here, pick your country and then choose a “Wellness Advocate”.
- Fill out your info, then pick your kit & check out!
My number (4340460) should autofill in that form. If it doesn't, add it in! (Or if someone sent you here, put their number in!)
- Within a few days you'll get a welcome email from me, along with a free e-course that teaches you how to use your oils so you get the most out of your kit! You'll also get invited to our free Facebook group where you'll be able to talk oils with other enthusiasts.
Why a Wellness Advocate account?
Ordering doTERRA oils is like becoming a Sam's Club member… you can get the oils at wholesale prices and a bunch of membership benefits
- You'll get 20% off retail prices
- You'll get free oils (bonus gifts every month!)
- You DON'T need to order every month… (but you can, if you wanna earn more free oils)
- Membership into the Essential Enthusiasm group on FB (where I post live videos, recipes, DIYs, and answer your questions!)
- 10 day e-course that will give you hundreds of ideas for using your oils, along with links to all my most-favorite resources (this starts 3-4 days after you order)
While you're waiting…
The oils I use are from doTerra. I use them because they source the materials sustainably and pay a fair wage to farmers. Click here to read more about their co-impact sourcing.
A lot of my mom-friends use doTerra because they are completely transparent about where the oils come from + how they're tested both internally and externally. Here's info on that!