The BEST way to make all your dreams come true?
- Get clear on what you really want.
- Break it down into do-able steps.
- Tell someone who can hold you gently, non-guiltily accountable.
- Reassess and adjust regularly.
I've put together all my tools and questions to guide you through getting clear, breaking it down, and regularly reassessing, into the new book, Map Your Business.
Map Your Business is the combination of my New Year planning system (exclusive to my online community since 2010!), the Map Making Guide, and the monthly review sheets I use each month to stay on track. (In 2016 I used this process to grow my business 50% in 2016, while working fewer hours than ever before.)
What's included in Map Your Business:
- A review of last year
- Plotting your North Star
- Planning exploration for this year
- Monthly reviews + planners to be filled out every month
- Worksheets, lists and prompts to help you remember (and plan for) everything that's coming up
- Map Making process, that guides you to break down your goals into doable steps.
This guide will lead you to:
- Orient yourself in where you are right now
- Define your success
- Shape your coming year around your own landscape
- Create a doable plan that you can readjust as necessary
Get Map Your Business!
For $24 + Shipping, you'll receive a signed copy of Map Your Business! This is an A5 (about 5″ x 8″) perfect-bound, full-color book on thick paper.
Your book will be shipped USPS Priority (in the US) or USPS FIrst Class International (to the rest of the world), within a week.* Select YOUR location and click Add to Cart!
*I ship on Mondays!
What happens when you buy:
- You'll immediately get a Paypal receipt, with your address on it. Check that address is correct!
- If not, email me immediately!
- On Monday, I'll print your label, sign your book and ship it off!
(Looking for the pre-order bundle? It sold out! But you can still pre-order a signed book!)
You can also find the book on Amazon (print + Kindle!), on iBooks and at BN.com (print + Nook!). You can even get it at your local bookstore or library, if you ask them to order it for you!
Got questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org