You love making your thing.
You've started to sell it, and every sale brings it's own special people love this! high.
You're trying to market your thing, you're reaching out, you're focused on your Right People.
But something is still missing.
You're still fuzzy on how people actually make money doing this.
I know, because I've been there.
When I first started working on Blonde Chicken Boutique, I read everything I could get my hands on. Craft business books, business books, marketing books, blogs of all kinds.
And no one was telling me how they actually make money.
How they actually paid rent.
So I figured it out on my own.
It's not a secret and I want to share it.
So I'm teaching everything I know about branching out and laser-focusing and making rent at the last minute.
On October 13th, at 3 pm ET, we will cover:
- Multiple ways of making money: Teaching, Writing, Selling in different venues
- The details of how to make one (or all) of them work for you
- Short-term solution for those need-rent-NOW situations
- Long-term sustainability
Ready to make some money?
For $50, you get:
- Invitation to the 2 hour live class
- Recording of the class
- Time to ask your questions in the live class
- Chance to send in your questions and get them answered (in case you can't make it to the class)
- Written summary
- Worksheet to help you apply what we cover to your own business
- 1 hour post-class private (just for students) chat, where you can ask your questions
How does this registration work?
When you click “Register”, you’ll be taken to Paypal, where you’ll pay for the class (no need for a Paypal account, you can use a credit card). After you’ve paid, you’ll be taken to a page with the call information.
You’ll get an email reminder on the day of the class.
How does this teleclass thing work?
At the appointed hour, we’ll all dial into one number and that’s it! I’ll teach, then you’ll have a chance to ask your questions.
But I can’t make the call!
That’s ok! I’ll send a recording the very next day! Hoorah!
This is not:
- A Get Rich Quick Plan
- A template for you to follow to the letter
- An honest assessment of how I do it, with lots of tips and tricks for applying it to your own thing
- A pile of ideas for you to experiment with
- A clear look at short-term solutions (ack! my camera broke!) and long-term sustainability