I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read this month:
- The Confident Parent: A Pediatrician's Guide to Caring for Your Little One – Without Losing Your Joy, Your Mind, or Yourself, by Jane Scott
- Achtung, Baby: an American Mom on the German Art of Raising Self-Reliant Child, by Sara Zaske
- The Gentle Parenting Book: How to raise calmer, happier children from birth to seven, by Sarah Ockwell-Smith
- All Day and a Night, by Alafair Burke
- Vicious, by VE Schwab
- Ghosted, by Rosie Walsh
- The Perfect Mother, by Aimee Molloy
- Something in the Water, by Catherine Steadman
- The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware (I talk about Ruth Ware's other book, Woman in Cabin 10 here and apparently I never talked about the Lying Game)
Use the plugin Library Extension, to see if these books are at your library, from Amazon.
What I was reading in September of last year, in 2016, in 2015, in 2014!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.