Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- A lovely hike in the Appalachians this weekend.
- Making a new friend, a real friend that totally gets my crafty obsessions and propensity to talk too fast.
- Blueberries! Basil! Local summer tastiness.
- This fabulous surprise on the Rock + Purl podcast!
- I was delighted to find that this podcast episode inspired Kathryn to really dig into what money and growth means to her.
- Love this print by Amy (her fine art is only available TODAY).
- VERY excited by Craft South!
- More blueberry crumb bars. Don't judge. (From this book)
- More pesto from my home-grown basil over gnocchi.
- Ancho Lentil burritos.
In case you missed it:
- I'm actually starting to enjoy Facebook! I'm sharing useful articles and having discussions right here.
- This week I'm all about the Personal Responsibility.
- Right now I'm driving towards the Fiber as Business conference! I'll be talking marketing with 90+ alpaca farmers!
What adventures have you had?