Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news each month – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
It's been a full July. I taught live, in front of over 5,000 students. I traveled across the country. My cat died. I didn't sleep for over 40 hours. Then I slept for 13 hours, three nights in a row. I took time off. I got a lot of work done. I had a zillion conversations with a bajillion interesting people. Jess sent me an awesomely encouraging card. Karen made me a beautiful dress. And I am grateful, for all of it.
- How to ask useful questions. If you're going to email me, please read this first.
- “You're job is to build a platform to support your career.” YES. Read this, by Tim Grahl.
- Making money is easy. Being profitable takes skill. Marissa nails it. (Not sure if you're going to be profitable? Do the math!
- Wanna eat more veggies? Here's a great way to start.
- Delicious blueberry bars, adapted from this Smitten Kitchen recipe + the one in Vegan Cookies
- Tempeh Giardino from Isa Does It
- PESTO on everything
In case you missed it:
- Being Yourself (especially in your marketing) is hard. Here's a few tips for getting comfortable.
- Missed my video class? Here's a snippet (And a lesson on how to make your goals more do-able)
What adventures have you had?