Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Strawberries! I could eat them (and I maybe have eaten them) every day, in every meal.
- A lovely workshop at a great Arts Council.
- I'm happiest when I'm creating usefulness + this week I've received piles of confirmation that I'm truly helping. So grateful to feel like I'm doing my best work!
- Tempeh Chimichurri over roasted asparagus and quinoa
- Everyday Pad Thai (you should just assume I'm eating this every other week)
- Strawberry pie (this recipe, with less sugar and no rhubarb)
- Panang Curry at Cha Da Thai
- These pancakes with fresh strawberries on top (with a drizzle of maple syrup and a smear of peanut butter)
In case you missed it:
My newest class, with includes a super-rare live Q+A call closes TODAY. Join us!
What adventures have you had?