I am so grateful for…
- Hugging Kylie, Diane, Velma, college friends and family.
- An easy and fun run – the longest of my life!
- The flow of an easy trip. We were on the road a lot, and there’s plenty that could have gone wrong (and a few things that did!), but I’m grateful for safety, friends, and flow.
- Ongoing successes that I get to be a tiny part of – from Solo Mission-ers + book readers + students. Nothing is as cheering as getting an email from someone reaching their goal!
- “You are the person who has control of your life” – Jim Henson (A big thanks to Vanessa for sending me this)
- Ana writes about setting customer expectations and dealing with entitled customers.
- I made these amazing cookies for my mom for Mother’s Day
- Jay made great tempeh nuggets (he douses his in hot sauce) with mac + cheese
- Lots of road food in the PacNW.
In case you missed it:
- I just opened Flight Plan Sessions (1:1 work) for the first time this year. But I’ve only got 5 spots available. Grab yours here.
- My favorite tool in client sessions: Reframe it!
- Habits vs. Outcomes
- What I’m reading this month
What adventures have you had?